All Marion Unit 2 Students are eligible for a
FREE Marion Carnegie Library card.
Student Card Details:
- The student must show proof of current enrollment in the Marion Unit 2 school district. Accepted types of proof include:
- Valid Student ID
- A confirmation email from the school district
- Current year’s enrollment paperwork from the school district
- If the student has outstanding fees at any public library in the district, they are ineligible for an MCL card until those fees are paid in full.
- Students 15 years old and up may show proof of enrollment and apply on their own; students 14 years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to register.
- This offer applies to students enrolled at Marion Unit 2 schools only. Students of private schools, students of other school districts, and homeschooled students are not eligible for this offer.
- Student cards must be renewed every school year.
- The student must be present to use the card. It cannot be used by anyone other than the Marion Unit 2 student.